Thursday, August 2, 2012 ~ 2:00-3:00 p.m.
AHFA provides an important update offered exclusively to AHFA member
companies. In one hour, AHFA’s CEO Andy Counts and Vice President of
Regulatory Affairs Bill Perdue will provide a comprehensive overview of:
- AHFA Testimony before a Senate subcommittee in July;
- AHFA staff meetings with Senator Dick Durbin;
- Proposed updates to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) that will
impact availability of flame retardant chemicals currently in use;
- Current status of a CPSC furniture flammability regulation; and,
- Meetings in California with the Bureau Chief charged with revising TB117.
Detailed Joint Industry Impact Analysis Proposed TB-117-2012
Joint Industry Analysis Proposed TB-117-2012